John is a journalist and digital consultant who has worked at TV, newspapers, radio and internet companies in the U.S. for 20 years. He’s an advisor at StartupGrind and has written for NBC, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, USA Today, VentureBeat and many others.
In this episode John Boitnott and I discuss:
- Things that he focuses on right now
- Favorite quote – “Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making”
- Some of the happiest moments in his life
- Importance of not giving up when failure occurs
- Why startups fail and how to avoid it
- How to get published in the biggest publications
- Best business advice he ever received
- How his “average” day looks like
- One thing that has been the biggest contributor to his success
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.