Tim was the creator of the popular business podcasts “The Foolish Adventure Show” and “Marketing for Founders.” Before he tired from podcasting, the shows together had more 1.6 million listeners. Now he focuses on coaching, advising and mentoring business owners.
In this episode Tim Conley and I discuss:
- Why he gave up podcasting when he had 1.6 million active listeners
- Why you should go into the woods and find yourself
- One thing that he would teach everyone in the world
- Why everybody should learn the art of selling
- How he turned his life around 180 degrees
- How he got his first customer
- The topic “happiness”
- Why you should publish a book
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.