Steve is an entrepreneur, video marketing strategist and a podcaster. He has founded 4 different companies over the past 20 years, which have reached multi-million dollar revenue. He is also the founder of one of the first video based marketing firms in the country. Steve is the host of Make Your Podcast, where he interviews some of the most fascinated people in the world of business and change.
In this episode, Steve Gumm and I discuss:
- Why knowing yourself is the key
- His beginnings as an entrepreneur
- Importance of recognizing business opportunities
- Mistakes when creating video content
- Making Videos vs. Video’s Purpose
- Why the quality of video needed depends on your audience and the context
- What it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Personal experiences
- The chase of entrepreneurship
- Unlocking the code on how to reach more people
- Meditation and its powers
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.