Justin is the founder of CodingForEntrepreneurs.com, which is a programming class for the non-technical entrepreneurs. He believes that Entrepreneurship is a mindset that helps one build true freedom and self-reliance. This belief is what drives him to push towards becoming a better community leader, a more dedicated learner, and a stronger Entrepreneur.
In this episode, Justin Mitchel and I discuss:
- His desire on being the best basketball player he could ever be
- Learning Coding from the scratch
- Importance of Freedom in business
- Launching an online course on coding
- Balancing his personal life
- What bring him happiness and joy in life
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.