Laura is the Owner of Worx Graphic Design, Founder of The Green Couch Project and Author of Brandstarter, the workbook designed for entrepreneurs. Her passion for branding combined with the thrill of taking a risk is the base of everything she and her team continue to achieve. Her mission is to help people live the life they deserve.
In this episode, Laura Wallace and I discuss:
- How to have a successful and strong marriage
- Importance of being truly authentic
- Are you the same person at work vs at home?
- The worst entrepreneurial moment
- Trusting yourself
- Knowing what you want and what you don’t want in life
- Setting expectations with clients
- Taking time for yourself
- One personal habit that contributes to her success
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.