Cardiff is an inspirational author, speaker and mentor who has a burning passion for life. He helps individuals transform their self being, so they can direct the course of their life to reach and sustain achievement, and bring more joy and fulfillment in their journey of life.
In this episode, Cardiff D. Hall and I discuss:
- Cardiff’s side hustle
- Why you should not complain
- What to do if you have negative people in your life
- Key lessons he teaches to every single coaching client
- Importance of self-talk and language we use
- Finding time for your loved ones
- Acquiring new clients
- Writing a book
- His morning routine
- Last piece of advice
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.