Charlie “The Spaniard” is a speaker, mentor and author. After teaching Spanish for three years and winning Spike TV’s Pros vs. Joes, he left his job to pursue professional fighting. In 2011, he was ranked #7 internationally and recently published Driven: My Unlikely Journey from Classroom to Cage.
In this episode, Charlie ‘The Spaniard’ Brenneman and I discuss:
- Lifestyle and mindset of a professional fighter
- How to turn your competition or opponents into something positive
- Difference of being an entrepreneur vs a professional fighter
- Consistency and discipline
- Reaching out to successful people and learning from them
- How to let go of negative self-talk
- Importance of having coaches
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.