Dan is a human behavior marketing specialist, entrepreneur and podcaster who primarily works with bloggers. He runs Blogging Concentrated which is an international blogging advancement company. Their mission is to arm bloggers (entrepreneurs and corporate alike) with the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to drive revenue and know how to repeat it.
In this episode, Dan R Morris and I discuss:
- How he got his first customer
- Marketing strategies
- Getting influencers to attend your event
- Revenue streams for his company
- Selling products in an inexpensive bundle
- Finding affiliates to promote your stuff
- Morning routine
- Biggest regrets
- Success almost never happens overnight
- Last piece of advice
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.