Jon Gordon is a speaker, consultant and author of 17 books, including 5 best-sellers. When he’s not speaking to businesses or schools, you can find him playing lacrosse or basketball with his wife and two “high energy” children.
In this episode, Jon Gordon and I discuss:
- How everything worthwhile takes time
- Tips on becoming a better writer
- Dealing with negative emotions
- Switching complaining habit with gratitude habit
- How to effectively promote your book
- Importance of consistency and not giving up too early
- Dealing with self-doubt
- Routines & habits
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.