Jonathan is a lifelong entrepreneur, who has started small businesses before he was able to reach the kitchen counter. His current mission is to positively improve the daily lives of over a million people by teaching them how to learn (and live) more efficiently and effectively. He is also the founder of SuperHuman Enterprises as well as Udemy course creator with more than 95,000 students.
In this episode, Jonathan Levi and I discuss:
- Turning a side-hustle into your main business
- Creating a healthy workplace culture
- How to crush your competition even if the market is saturated
- Practical marketing advice & tactics
- Morning routine & habits
- Finding time to learn 5-10 new things every day
- Importance of small improvements
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.