Kendra used to work as a software engineer at IBM. Eventually she decided to leave and start her own business. Kendra is now the CEO and Founder of Turning the Corner, a recruiting and career coaching business that wants everyone to love their job. Since launching the company 5 years ago Kendra has seen a 100% growth every single year.
In this episode, Kendra Prospero and I discuss:
- Going from being an employee to starting her own business
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between a “skill” and a “strength”
- Best way to discover your passion
- Current revenue
- Strategies Kendra uses to grow her bussiness
- Delegating tasks to people around you
- Worst entrepreneurial moment and how she turned things around
- Getting your first 100 clients
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.