Matt was featured as Forbes “30 Under 30”, called a “Rising Restaurateur Star” by the National Restaurant Association and a “Strategy Pro” by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine. Matt is the creator and host of “The Science of Success”, a popular podcast about psychology and decision-making and partner at Fresh Hospitality.
In this episode, Matt Bodnar and I discuss:
- How he realized that day-job isn’t the best option for building wealth
- Cash for gold business
- How to make Forbes “30 Under 30” list
- Going after your goals
- Setting the goals the right way
- How he was an “accidental” podcaster
- Amazing tips on growing your audience
- How to pitch the right way
- Repurposing content on Youtube
- Morning routine & habits
- Last piece of guidance
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.