Sean began delivering motivational speaking at the age of 17. His message has been heard at live events in over 16 countries and 48 states in the past 23 years. His book, Get Off Your But, has been released in over ten languages. He holds a doctorate degree and is a practicing Psychotherapist. Sean has appeared on everything from The Oprah Show to online videos with hundreds of millions of views.
In this episode, Sean Stephenson and I discuss:
- How having a clear vision can change your future
- Meeting Tony Robbins
- Sean’s first speaking gig ever
- Advice on becoming a professional speaker
- How is it living as a 3-foot tall man
- Personal branding
- Morning routine
- Surrounding yourself with the right people
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Podcast Sponsor: Oscar Hamilton - Podcast Editing & Production services.